During the dasa of planet which is linked with 2nd, 7th and 9th house by aspects, association or by placement of dispositer lord of dasa lord in these house.
1. The 9th house and its ruler is most important for finding out timing of marriage. The planets who aspects the 9th house or aspected by the 9th lord have a great concern with the time of marriage.
2. Any planet whose Mahadasa is in progress and that planet is friendly to 7th lord or a benefic, would bring marriage if it is 7th from 7th house lord.
3. If the Mahadasa of a planet is running and Antardasa of a benefic, who is placed in 7th or aspecting the 7th, is also running, the antardasa may bring about Marriage.
4. During the Mahadasa of lord of first house and Antardasa of 7th house lord.
5. During Mahadasa of Sun and Antardasa of Moon, Jupiter, Venus and Mercury.
6. Unafflicted Venus or Planet conjoined with Venus causes Marriage.
7. Rahu and Ketu conjoined with 7th lord or in 7th house or with 1,5 and 9th lords may result into marriage.
8. In Dasa Bhukti of 7th lord marriage takes place.
9. Marriage may take place in the Dasa of the constellation in which 7th lord falls.
Note : The 9th house does play a very important role in marriage timing. Marriage can take place in the Dasa Bhukti of the 9th lord or the planets placed in the 9th house or influencing the 9th house by others means like aspect or association with its lord. Marriage especially happens in the dasa bhukti of the 9th lord if the planet is also related with 2nd and 7th houses. Dasa Bhukti of Rahu has also to do much with the time of marriage just like venus. Dasa or Antardasa of Rahu ,if comes at marriageable age does result into marriage. Fourth house also plays vital role in timing marriage.